The Intake Process
Lilac Support offers shared accommodation for
up to four people. As our numbers are limited, we
take information from all interested parties and try
to choose compatible people to live in the home together.
Start by making contact...
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 0407 799 462
- Fill out the registration of interest form
- We will let you know if Lilac Support can offer the support needed
- 18 yrs – 65 yrs
- NDIS Plan, or equivalent, which has funding for accommodation and core supports
- When we look through the information provided, we will make a decision whether to proceed or not, this depends on the level of support required.
- We will let you know either way…
DOWNLOAD THE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORM
The word document can be filled in electronically on your computer (make sure you “enable content” if the MS Word security box pops up) and then email it back to us …
or you can download and fill out the PDF version the old fashioned way…
- Download by using the right mouse button on the PDF link below, selecting “save link as”, this will save the file to your computer. Print, fill in as best you can, and have someone send it to us by email to email@example.com.
You could even take a picture of the completed form with your phone and text it to 0432145142
This meeting will give us a better understanding of your needs, goals and whether Lilac Support can give you the quality of support you require.
- Service Agreement
- Service Plan
- Support goals
- When all this is completed, a date for moving into your new home is arranged